Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLD posts Deleted ??

Do your old posts are deleted?
    I recently noticed the post count of mine and I was shocked. No mail, No spamming, No warnings and all of sudden all the posts were deleted.!

Faced the same problem?
    berto any idea? your old posts are also deleted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    seo company Adelaide | App development company | best seo company Sydney | Ecommerce development company | mobile app development company
    Last edited by Naseem; 01-29-2018, 06:14 AM.

Naseem yes my old post are also deleted and now back to start posting again. I hope that they have a warning or announcement for the members and not by taking an immediate action without notice.

Latest News FIFA World Cup 2018

Comment

Facing the same..!! Hero->From->Zero.
      No notice, mail nothing. directly post deleted. I think this is not the right way. Users won't trust this site again.

Comment

Did any of you post under a different username? Forum spam is deleted with a broadsword based on IPs; if you posted under a different user and it was spam, it is possible your regular SEO discussions got clipped. I checked most users and they are unaffected.

Comment

Yes, even few of my post has also deleted.

Comment

Same here. even my old posts were deleted.

World Cup 2018 Highlights

Comment

Same my some posts are deleted.

Comment

©2018 SEO Hero from zero. All Rights Reserved.

Working...
              X